If the Covid-19 pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that we all need to be prepared to navigate our business (and lives) through disruption and uncertainty so it's strong and secure enough to weather any storm and emerge stronger from it.
The question is how do we do this?
The simple answer is by building resilience into your business.
The longer answer is what I’m going to be discussing with my guest today, Founder of Results Trained Tony Guarnaccia, who is here to share with you a new approach to growing your business, by focusing on taking the small steps necessary to grow your profits in any economy, and build a business that lasts.
As you'll hear, Tony HAD to have resilience. From being homeless (twice) to working with some of the greatest companies in the world like Google, Ford and ADP, he’s lived through both the peaks and valleys of life.
On this episode:
- Why Tony and I aren't just a couple of idiots standing on the side of a river...
- What is business resilience?
- The first thing to focus on when things go wrong.
- The 6 growth factors that work for every business.
- Resilience lessons you can learn from failure.
- If you can clearly explain this... Your company WILL grow.
- The formula for Exponential growth.
And much more!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Free Video Training!
(Without Cold Calling, Networking, Relying on Referrals or any of that stuff...)
Make sure you grab this and all the other listener goodies by visiting...